SIR CHLOE - I AM THE DOG
Format: Compact Disc
‘I Am The Dog' is the second studio album from Sir Chloe and the first studio album under Atlantic Records out 19th May 2023.
Sir Chloe will embark on a UK/EU Headline Tour kicking off on 24th May in Dublin which will arrive in London at Electric Brixton on 2nd June.
On the album, Sir Chloe says “I Am The Dog is an investigation of control: the agency we have and forfeit throughout our lives, and the way that transforms us. The dog is one thing to the shepherd and another to the sheep. The less you know, the better.”
ABOUT SIR CHLOE
• Viral Hit "Michelle" from Sir Chloes EP "Party Favors" has streamed over 91 million times in the US and 200 million times globally.
• "Animal" from Sir Chloes EP "Party Favors" has streamed over 47 million times in the US and 88 million times globally.
• "Party Favors" has streamed over 188 million times in the US
• On the Tik Tok “Michelle” has over 275k and “Animal” has over 84k creates for “Animal” on TikTok!
• Dana, lead singer of Sir Chloe, was featured as a model in the recent "Pleasing" campaign - Harry Styles lifestyle brand.
• In 2022, Sir Chloe's TikTok followers grew by 72.05%, YouTube subscribers grew by 15.54%, Instagram followers by 10.86%, Twitter followers by 30.19%, and Spotify followers by 31.58%!
• Last Spring, the band did their first US headlining tour, selling out venues like venues Bowery Ballroom in NYC and The Regent Theatre in Los Angeles.
• In September, the band did their first European tour, selling out shows in London (600 tickets), Glasgow (500 tickets), Paris, & Amsterdam
• Demographics include 62% of Spotify listeners being under 22 years old, 67% female and 8% non-binary (among the highest within WMG).
• Press features include Paper Magazine, Vogue, American Songwriter & more!
I Am The Dog