Return Of The Super Ape was the final revelation from Lee Perrys Black
Ark Studio before it closed, a psychedelicized dub journey into uncharted
Return Of The Super Ape is the follow-up album to the highly acclaimed dub album
Super Ape. Just like its predecessor, the album was produced by Lee Scratch Perry.
It was the last album by The Upsetters before Perry closed down his Black Ark Studio.
The album showcases yet again the prodigious production skills of undisputed dub
master Lee “Scratch” Perrys insanely layered textures and technical wizardry. With
The Upsetters providing their musical backing.
Now freshly remastered and restored for 2022 with original press
artwork complete with inner disco sleeve.
1. Dyon Anaswa (2022 Remaster)
2. Return Of The Super Ape (2022 Remaster)
3. Tell Me Something Good (2022 Remaster)
4. Bird In Hand (2022 Remaster)
5. Crab Yars (2022 Remaster)
6. Jah Jah Ah Natty Dread
7. Psyche & Trim (2022 Remaster)
8. The Lion (2022 Remaster)
9. Huzza A Hanna (2022 Remaster)
10. High Rankin Sammy (2022 Remaster)